Have you ever wanted to plot an account’s course from unaware to closed-won in real time? Being able to see exactly when an account has progressed from one stage to another in the buying journey gives you a clearer picture of how marketing and sales activities are driving account progression and ultimately influencing revenue creation. Tracking account progression normally means collecting and analyzing a lot of data, but with Journey Stages and Journey Events that work is already taken care of.
In this Product Snapshot video, you’ll see how easy it is to:
- Mapping your Target Account List to the stages of the buying journey
- Customizing journey stages in ways that make sense for your business
- Visualize Account Progression
- Perform point-in-time comparisons to see how your AMB program is performing overall
- Create stage-based audiences for easy advertising and engagement Understand how your ABM activities are driving account progression