According to Bob Peterson of Sirius Decisions/Forrester, in 2020 93% of B2B organizations around the world intend to leverage an account-based approach to support what they’re trying to accomplish. Learn how these B2B brands are taking their ABM programs to the next level with deeper intelligence and personalization as part of their overall go-to-market strategy.
In this special report from Demand Gen Report and RollWorks, we aim to uncover tips, best practices, and use case examples of how an account-based approach is effective for businesses, teams, and budgets of all shapes and sizes.
Specifically, this report will showcase:
- How ABM strategies are now being blended into broader demand gen approaches to build trust with sales and senior leadership
- How to tackle an account-based approach by leveraging existing tools such as CRM, MAP, and email
- Why new realities are causing organizations to rethink their current initiatives
- Why more companies are involving both marketing and sales into the execution of account-based programs as well as customer success teams
- How to leverage video in an ABM approach
- Tips and best practices on how practitioners can maximize their ability to execute and measure programs at scale