The ABM Pocket Guide: Key Terms, Concepts, and Strategies
- What’s the difference between a true and a total match rate?
- What’s a demand unit—and how do you close more deals with them?
- What’s better, cookie-based or IP-based targeting?
With resources spread far across the internet, it can take time to thoroughly understand account-based marketing.
So, we created this pocket guide where you’ll see short, easy-to-understand explanations of the most important ABM terms and strategies.
Inside you’ll find:
- 23 of the most important terms you need to be fluent in ABM
- Three ABM strategies you can implement today
- What to watch out for when choosing account-based marketing vendors
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Caroline Van Dyke, Content Lead